January 22, 2020
Peachtree Audio Introduces The New nova500 Integrated Amplifier.
The nova500 is five audiophile-designed products in one: a digital-to-analogue converter (DAC), a preamplifier, a power amplifier, a moving magnet phono preamplifier and a headphone amplifier all seamlessly integrated into a single, beautiful aluminium and wood chassis that is the hallmark of Peachtree Audio.
The nova500 is designed to provide the ultimate link between all of your source devices and your speakers with the most powerful and cleanest amplifier section Peachtree Audio have ever offered. But the nova500 isnt designed to simply reproduce music loudly. It is designed to deliver music the way the creators intended; with the ease, authority, musicality and emotional impact provided by the world's best recordings.
- Built-in, state-of-the-art, power amplifier with an astounding 500 watts per channel
- ESS 9028 PRO Sabre DAC with up to 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD resolution
- Fully differential (balanced) audio circuitry from the digital inputs to the output
Exclusive DyNEC iOS input for audio streaming from Apple Lightning devices
Asynchronous USB, (1) coaxial and (2) optical digital inputs for connection to virtually any source device
- Phono (MM) input for direct connection of a turntable (can also double as a standard line-level input)
- Home Theater Bypass for easy integration with a multi-channel system (also doubles as a standard line-level input) driving the front speakers for listening to stereo music
- Volume Control Bypass feature for use with variable output source device
- Switchable loop feature for inserting an external EQ or other sound processor into the signal path
- Discrete, high-output, custom-designed headphone amplifier
- Extensive internal grounding
- Optional wireless input streaming module (available 2019)
- Available in Piano Black and Gloss Ebony Mocha
- Proudly assembled in Matthews, NC, USA
Visit us in Room 328 and experience these remarkable products for yourself.